- 1 Lumber and other construction materials wholesalers report 3.8 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 2 Professional and commercial equipment and supplies wholesalers report 0.1 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 3 Approximately 708,000 homes sold in the United States in August 2019
- 4 Farm product raw materials wholesalers report 5.8 percent decrease in year-over-year September inventories
- 5 Household appliances and electrical and electronic goods wholesalers report $48.8 billion in September sales
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Colorado Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.