- 1 Lumber and other construction materials wholesalers report 3.8 percent increase in year-over-year November sales
- 2 Machinery, equipment and supplies wholesalers report $39.7 billion in September sales
- 3 Household appliances and electrical and electronic goods wholesalers report $48.8 billion in September sales
- 4 Approximately 201,000 homes sold in the West in October 2019
- 5 Apparel and leather products industry’s Q3 retained earnings up 4.6%
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Colorado Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.