- 1 Colorado K-12 schools paid out $12,026 per student in 2017-18, NEA reports
- 2 938 residents die of diabetes in Colorado in 2016
- 3 Shipments of durable goods fall 1.5 percent in July
- 4 9% of Colorado residents live in poverty, Census Bureau finds
- 5 Median business size in 80013 in 2016: less than 5 employees
Get the latest business news and updates - delivered right to your inbox
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Colorado Business Daily. You can unsubscribe at any time.